Monday, November 12, 2012

Braces

Hello hello. Ya braces! I like to see people with braces. I think it's hot & trendy. I want to wear it but my mum said my teeth are just okay so why need to wear those thing? I answered 'It's trendy!' I feel so envy whenever i see people who wear braces with cute face. Ya Allah. I want it too. So i need to save my money & wear it. Is it too late? Nope, cuz it's a trend nowadays. There's several types of braces & u may search it through the internet. But i mostly prefer the metal braces which is made of high-grade stainless steel & available in different colored elastics (rubber bands) placed on the braces as a means of personal expression and fun. But i think boys with braces, you are so brave & hot! Omaigod! Okay okay. I can't control myself now. So bye.

The colours

Pink metal braces

No comments: