Monday, June 18, 2012

My new gadget

Hello there. What's up? Okay. Okay. Easy man. I have a story to tell you. I've bought my new phone. OMG! OMG! Btw, it's my own pocket money. Ahha. Surprise! Wanna see what phone I've bought? Scroll down (is it necessary?) LOL. Okay. Here it is.


Amazing? Ya. Suits with the price I guess. My one is ceramic white in colour. Recently, I do love white things. The phone itself costs me RM1899. Almost RM2k. What a bad taste. Ridiculous. And I took the package for the screen protector+flip cover+memory card 4gb for RM270. Which is I've save some money from there. The screen protector (RM75) , flip cover (RM216). Total up that two things costs me RM291. This one not included the memory card. So I think it's more cheap rather than I buy those things which is not in the package that they gave me. The warranty are for two years. Btw, I've bought this last Saturday (16.06.2012). Til today, I'm satisfied with this smart phone. So I think that's all. May God bless you. Bye.

No comments: